What is Accounting?
If you are a student interested in how businesses work and handle money in various aspects of their business lifecycle, you might be interested in accounting and finance. Accounting is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information. It is the recording of financial transactions done in a systematic and comprehensive manner for a particular business and it also refers to the process of analyzing, summarizing and reporting these transactions to agencies that oversee the financial matters for other organisations and tax collection entities. Accounting is one of the key processes of any business. It is one job that is always bound to get you an employment in either a small boutique firm or in an international company. Hence, accounting is a great career prospect for someone interested in the commerce side.
What is Finance?
Finance can be loosely called the study of investments. It includes determining the most feasible commodities in which people should invest in order to get the most amount of results. It includes analyzing the dynamics of assets and liabilities over a particular period of time to determine the level of risk they pose. Finance aims to give a price to assets on the basis of their rate of return and the level of risk they pose. It can be broken down into 3 categories –
- Public finance
- Corporate finance
- Personal finance
Financial Professionals are the people who can advise big firms to multiply their money with wise investments.
Why should you study BSc Accounting and Finance?
Both finance and accounting are really important jobs which can give you the relief of working in an intelligent environment and getting to make a significant difference to the life of others. These jobs pay really well too. Hence, we think a course called BSc Accounting and Finance will be the most suitable for your career.
- Finance plays a really important role in the overall economy and impacts everyone in the whole industry.
- Many companies and individuals are faced with the problems of investment and financing. You can be their guide to help them make these decisions.
- All business process need to be financially sound so anything that needs investment should be run through a financial accountant to make sure that is a wise investment.
- These degrees allow you to advance your career very quickly. They can get you lucrative salaries and eminent packages only because you have been working with them the whole time on financially important accounts.
- There is a huge demand in the world for accountants in almost every country and almost every domain. Every big organisation needs finance and accounting professionals to make sure their money is being spent correctly and they can are making wise investments.
- BSc in Accounting and Finance degree allows students to take an entirely practical approach to whatever they are doing. Universities ensure that students learn by doing and benefit from real life opportunities to learn more and expand their horizons.
Best College for BSc in Accounting and Finance
MRC is the best college for your degree in Bsc in Accounting and Finance. They provide best in class facilities to their students. MRC is well known for its world class education system and well trained faculty. The campus is built with superior infrastructure and high end technical facilities. Studying in the heart of UK will give you an ample amount of exposure to work in any city in any part of this world. The course is designed after careful study of the professional world and you can get real hands on experience as you go through it. The projects and assignments will prompt you to think out of the box and make new ideas develop quickly.
After pursuing this degree there is a vast pool of careers that you can dive into. There is a growth rate of 16% in the accounting industry with about 190,700 jobs in the accounting industry.
Career Prospects for people who have done BSc in Accounting and Finance
There are many jobs in the finance and accounting field. There are many opportunities in this world which will give you the ability to multiple other people’s and even your money by making sound investments. These job opportunities include –
Commercial Banking – The process of dealing with big companies and handling their matters related to the bank is known as commercial banking. This process involves finding a correlation between the bank and the big organisations so that both of these organisations can work seamlessly.
Corporate Finance – The process of finding the right kind of investments for a big business in order to grow their assets and decrease their liabilities is known as corporate finance. This process can allow you to multiply the company’s capital by applying your knowledge of stocks and other investments.
Financial Planning – This service can be provided to individuals which a high amount of money so that they can take good care of the money that they already have. These services also allow individuals to become a better investor in other parts of life.
There are many other career prospects for people in finance and accounting and they can be listed as –
- Money Management
- Investment Banking
- Real Estate
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Company Account Management
- Individual Account Management
- Income Tax Law Verification
- Country Law Compliance
The careers in this industry are never ending. We hope this article has provided you enough information about BSc in Accounting and Finance.
New taxation and financial laws are getting made and reviewed by the organisation in the long run as well. Hence, this BSc Accounting and Finance will be a feather in the hat of any finance related professional. Make sure to complete this course using MRC and you will never look back to your days of any mediocre jobs.