TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms & conditions.
- For this agreement, the terms; `the college`, `we`, and `our` mean or refer to Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences, and the term `you` refers either to an applicant or the student.
- (Intl S only) If we decide conditionally to admit an applicant, a conditional offer letter will give to the candidate. This letter will require the applicant to make payment of the deposit, the amount of which is 50% of the applicable fee.
- (Intl S only) The student is required to pay the remaining 50% of the fee at the time of enrolment. If the student fails to do so, then he/she will be charged (amount depends on circumstances) per day until the remaining fees balance is clear.
- Intl S only)Forwarding of a correctly completed application form, together with the payment of the deposit as required, shall constitute a binding agreement between the college and you to follow the program and to pay all fees in full by the provisions of this document. The fee must be deposit in full either at the time of enrolment or on or before the declared program commencement date. Failure to make timely payment of the fee as it becomes due will result in your enrolment being refuse or, when necessary, exclusion from the college and the matter shall report to UKBA as per the relevant legal and regulatory provisions.
- (Intl S only) You must ensure that all outstanding sums due to the college are paid to us before you travel away on holiday.
- (Intl S only) All our fees exclude the sums that are directly payable to the awarding bodies by students studying on external programs. Although the college accepts no responsibility for this, this information is available on request.
- Subject to any contrary provision herein, all deposits are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to later start dates, to other students or other courses.
- (Intl S only) Applicants or students whose visa application is unsuccessful may become eligible for a full refund, except the administration charges of 350GBP, when we receive a written refund request, made under paragraph 7 below.
- (Intl S only) The refund request must be given within four weeks of the commencement of the program with a copy of your passport showing the photograph and the signature, and be supported by a copy of the official visa-refusal letter from the relevant High Commission/Embassy. The college will confirm the visa-refusal with the relevant High Commission and then the sum will be refunded to the student.
- The college requires all its students to attend all lectures and classes; submit written work when required; attend all tests and examinations; and work thoroughly throughout the program.
- Anyone provided false information on the application form will be discontinued from the college even after the enrolment, and will not get any refund.
- We may remove any student without a refund at any stage from a program. When necessary, exclude the student from the college if: the student fails to fulfill any of the requirements stated herein or any further requirements or amendments that we may publish from time to time, including failure to achieve satisfactory attendance; late enrolment; inappropriate conduct or any form of behaviour deemed unacceptable to the college.
- We may remove any student without a refund at any stage from a program or, when necessary, to exclude the student from the college if: the student fails to fulfill any financial obligations to the college. A student's eligibility or otherwise for fee refund in this instance is at the discretion of the college.
- (Intl S only) If a student is involved in the use of any fraudulent document while processing his/her visa application, making false representation for the same purpose or otherwise employs any dishonest method for the same purpose and UKBA declines his/her application due to these reasons then the college will not refund any fees.
- (Intl S only) Subject to the provisions of this document, no refund of any fees after an applicant has successfully obtained a UK student visa using the college conditional offer letter/s or any visa-related correspondence of the college.
- (Intl S only) The effect of paragraph 15 remains unchanged, despite any subsequent variation, alteration or change that may occur in the immigration status in any form, whether or not as a result of the student's deliberate actions or entirely due to the operation of the UK laws.
- We have the right to use names and photographs of existing and former students for our publications and any promotional material.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the timetable and the composition of our teaching staff whenever the expediency of the situation requires us to do so.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program with four weeks' notice before the published commencement date of the program, in which case any fees paid will refund in full.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any program up to four weeks after its commencement date where we consider that it is not viable to run that program, after that an alternative program will be offered.
- For programs leading to qualifications awarded by external awarding bodies, students must agree to bound by the relevant awarding body regulations and any subsequent amendments made to that from time to time.
- (Intl S only) The college reserves the right to inform the appropriate authorities (including the UKBA) where a student has been removed from the study with the college or is failing to meet ongoing attendance or fee payment requirements.
- The student is required to provide at least twenty four (24) hours in writing in advance to Mont Rose College of Management & Sciences Student Services staff if for any reason he/she is unable to attend the class as published on the timetable.
- Further terms and conditions are available on our official college website; all the conditions are incorporated into this agreement. (Intl S Only, as mentioned above along with some clauses, means that these clauses are for the international students only.)
I confirm that I have completed this form and to the best of my knowledge the information provided is complete and accurate. I have read and understood the terms and conditions in this form and the college policies, especially those relevant to the course and fees. I am acutely aware that failure to comply with the college rules and regulations may lead my revoke my admission to Mont Rose College. I agree to pay my entire tuition fee on time and understand that I am required to pay the full course fee when I join the course. I know that failure to do this may lead to a court action to recover the outstanding balance either in the United Kingdom or my home country.