Wi-Fi is available to all students throughout the campus. The SSID and password for the Wi-Fi can be obtained from the reception.
How to connect an Android phone to Wi-Fi
1. Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. Navigate to Settings.
3. You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list. To rescan for available networks at any time, select Scan.
2. Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
4. Press the Wi-Fi network name that you want to connect to e.g. Student WLA.
5. Enter the correct Wi-Fi network password, and press Connect. This will complete your connection to the wireless network.