We need to provide you with certain information on the personal information we collect from you (also called “Data”) and the information below sets out how we may collect the information and use it
We take your privacy and security of any information (which, for the purposes of this Notice we will refer to as ‘Personal Data’) that you provide to us very seriously.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulations and any subsequent UK legislation based on those Regulations (GDPR) the data controller and processor is the Mont Rose college of Management and Sciences (the College) and our Data Protection Officer is Mr. Ahmar Adnan. If you have any issues about how your data is being used he may be contacted email@example.com.
We may collect and process the following data.
Information you give to us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website (including the information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our Website or participate in any function on our Website) or completing any forms that we have provided you with or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in person or otherwise.
To be absolutely clear this information may which is mention on our application form and enquiry form. Which available on website and in person hard copy.
- With regard to each of your visits to our website and our e-learning website (Moodle) we will automatically collect the following information.
- Technical Information. This may include, for example, the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, and time-zone setting.
- Information about your visit. This may include the full URL through and from our Website including date and time.
- Such information as is otherwise provided by you in order for us to reasonably be able to provide you with our services.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources including other websites that we operate or other services that we provide. We may share that data internally and combine it with data we have already collected. We will only share and combine your data so we can provide the services that you have requested. We work closely with some third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, search information providers and DBS check). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- It is also possible that we may collect information as a result of combining certain data we have collected or which has been inferred by analytical algorithms. Any such information will only be used if we can reasonably comply with this policy
USES THAT WE MAKE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
We use the information held about you in the following ways
If you provide us with information you consent to us using it as follows
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services and courses we offer which we reasonably feel would be of interest to you
- To provide you with permitted selected relevant third parties e.g. our partner`s institute.
- To notify you about changes to our services / courses.
- To send you text, email or call for any promotions, open days or any other activity going on.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
You consent to us using information we have collected about you either directly or from other sources (but not necessarily directly from you) for:
- To administer our Website and for internal operations including trouble-shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistic and survey purposes.
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To allow you to participate in inter-active features of our service when you choose to do so.
- As part of efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods, services or courses that may interest you or them.
Our relationship with you
- as set out in or referred to in our other policies and in particular our personal information use policy
Information we receive from other sources.
We will use this combined information for purposes set out above depending on the types of information concerned.
These paragraphs tell you who we will share your information with
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our Group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in Section 1 on 59 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Subject to your consent to selected third parties including:
- Business Partners, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and Search Engine Providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
In particular we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- With your consent
- If the College or substantially all of its assets are required by the third party, in which case personal data held by the College will be one of the transferred assets.
How we will look after your personal information we have collected
- We will ensure that we keep a full record of your information
- We will only keep your information for as long as we reasonably need in order to provide you with the services you have requested unless you have opted for us to keep it for specific times or reasons
- Your personal information will be stored on secure servers based at our offices and will be protected by passwords to limit those who have access
- We will ensure that your personal data is held compliant with your rights set out below
Under GDPR you have certain rights which we set out below;
- The right to be informed about the personal information held and to access it
- The right to check that the personal information we hold is accurate
- The right to have inaccuracies deleted or altered
- The right to have the information erased or to restrict processing
- The right to take your any away any personal data that you have provided, you have consented to us obtaining or is obtained by automatic methods
- The right to object generally and to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office
- The right not to be subjected to automatic decision making
Outside of the European Union?
If we send your personal information outside of the EU we will always need your specific consent. Without that our policy is not to send personal information outside of the EU