Mont Rose College accepts applicants holding academic awards at Level-2 and upwards and UK Border Agency acceptable English Fluency.
Mont Rose College’s entry requirements vary depending on the course and the level or stage at which the student wishes to join. Each course has its own academic entry requirements, including the level of English language proficiency. All such details are listed under the course description.
Our experienced Admissions Team will be happy to guide you through this process.
Prospective students should follow the guidelines below:
- Copies of qualifications must be attested as explained below:
- All documents not in English must be translated by an approved translator.
- Generally, to join an undergraduate course, a school leaving certificate is required.
- To join a postgraduate programme, an applicant is normally required to have a good degree from a UK or another recognised overseas institution.
- Merely satisfying the formal admission requirements for a course does not automatically lead to admission. We sometimes take into account a student’s past work experience, plus personal and intellectual attributes.