Master’s Degree are becoming extremely popular in London. Perrott, L. (2022) states ‘The number of individuals studying masters continue to rise, it shows an 16% increase compared to the previous academic year. This increase comprises a 24% increase in enrolments from UK students and 8% increase from non-European Union (non-EU) students’. This is expected to increase. However, there are many pros and cons into studying a Master’s degree.
Advantages of Studying a Master’s Degree
- 78% of all working age postgraduates are in high skilled employment compared with 66% of all working age under-graduates.
- Increase your personal development.
- After completion you can earn more in your chosen degree.
- Better Career Opportunities
Disadvantages of Studying a Master’s Degree
- Expensive, the total price of a Master’s degree is highly dependent on the degree and university that you decide to choose.
- Time Consuming
- Mentally Demanding
Does Mont Rose College Offer a Master’s Degree?
At Mont Rose College we offer a postgraduate degree in International Master of Business Administration. This course is delivered in partnership with Buckinghamshire New University. The course duration is 12-15 months. While studying you will develop your practical and technical skills that you can transfer in the workplace. The course ends with a dissertation, which will test everything that you learn to ensure you get the most out of the course. For more information, you can click on the following link: https://bit.ly/3XLOcmX
Overall, the decision to study a Master’s degree is entirely your choice. Master’s degrees can help enhance your career, boost your earning potential and help with personal development but it is also mentally demanding, expensive and time consuming.